What data do we collect?
Female Seeds collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Female Seeds with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Female Seeds may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Female Seeds collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Female Seeds will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google Analytics
When Female Seeds processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Female Seeds would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Female Seeds from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Fem-Tech B.V.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here or let us know via email.
What are your data protection rights?
Female Seeds would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Female Seeds for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Female Seeds correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Female Seeds to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Female Seeds erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Female Seeds restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Female Seeds’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Female Seeds transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at: 0031 78 6132263
- Email us at email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Female Seeds uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Female Seeds uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Female Seeds sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites